Wednesday, September 3, 2014

AHHHHH! Facebook has Crashed! Is it the End of the World? REALLY! Facebook Isn't Working!! :)

facebook
The worst event in modern history has just happened... It appears that Facebook is not working. Not for anyone on Earth. In the short minutes since it has gone offline, there have even been videos posted about the issue. 
Here is my advice. In the mean time, read a book, go out for coffee, catch up on my previous blogs... you know, whatever :) 
I think it is a bit nice when modern technology takes a slight pause every now and then just for humanity to catch its breath. So my Facebook friends, enjoy the break and breath life in! :) 
Kudos to the guy who published the video below. You were able to get a video up in less than 15 minutes by my count about the crash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MDmZ_FSEq8

No comments:

Post a Comment