Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Be Sure to Vote in the Mid-Term Elections Today!

i voted
My "I Voted Today" sticker from the polls today- Luke Austin Daugherty
I made it out to my local polling station with my wife this morning. We intended to miss the heavy traffic there by showing up after early morning voters and before those coming at lunch. Our strategy worked and we were in and out in less than ten minutes :) Not much of a sacrifice to do our civic duty.
I encourage you to make your voice heard today as well! Do your due diligence, inform yourself on your candidates, and vote your conscience. If you don't like any of the candidates, write one it or vote, "no confidence." Just vote. It's not too late to go to your local polling station today. If you don't know where it is, please click this link to find out:
If you need more encouragement regarding the importance of voting in this mid-term election, please watch this satirical, yet important segment from Last Week with John Oliver:



No comments:

Post a Comment